Hi and welcome to Stuck in the Stacks! I appreciate you taking the time to learn more about my review policy.
Here at Stuck in the Stacks we I more than happy to consider your request, whether you are an author or publisher. The most reliable way to reach me is through stuckinthestacks123 (at) gmail (dot) com –please use only this method to contact me about potential review copies. There is no guarantee I will see your request on social media if you choose to reach out that way.
What You can Expect:
I will aim to post a review within one month of receiving a book, though I may choose to wait and post closer to the release date of a book if appropriate or if that is the preference of the publisher/author.
My reviews will be honest, and will explore both pros and cons, but we will never trash a book. I firmly believe that there is a reader out there for every book and my main goal is to help readers find books that they will love!
All blog posts are shared on all my social media platforms
- IG: @stuck.in.the.stacks
- Twitter: @stuckinstacks
- FB Page: Stuck in the Stacks Book Blog
- Litsy: stuck.in.the.stacks
I will sometimes go a step further with the book and host a Q&A on my blog. This is not guaranteed and based solely on my like or dislike of any given book. Each Spotlight receives a full month of promotion on all my social media platforms (included paid boosted posts and a blog sponsored giveaway where possible) as well as a three post series here on Stuck in the Stacks.
I Am Also Open To:
- Blog Tours
- Street Teams
- Cover Reveals
My Preferred Genres
- Middle grade
- Fantasy (Adult and YA)
- Historical Fiction
- Mysteries and Thrillers
- Post Apocalyptic stories / Survival Stories
- Any combination of the above!
My Rating Systems
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: The book changed my life! Everyone should read it. Have you read it yet? Why haven’t you read this book? Definitely in the running for favorite book ever and I will definitely be talking about it every chance I get.
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐: This book was good, great even. But it might not be for everyone and it wasn’t quite good enough to make any of my lists of favorites.
- ⭐⭐⭐: The book was okay. I finished it but there isn’t much to write home about and it didn’t really break new ground within its intended genre or with its marketed audience.
- ⭐⭐: Almost a DNF but I pushed through. I wouldn’t necessarilh recommend it. Lacking in numerous ways. Just not that great.
- ⭐: DNF or extremely offensive. Usually I won’t even rate books at this level but its basically the bottom of the barrel where books are concerned.
Questions and Inquiries?
If you have any further questions or concerns please contact me at stuckinthestacks123 (at) gmail (dot) com. Thank you and I look forward to working with you!