Hello everyone, we are so excited to kick off our three post series featuring Take A Hint Dani Brown by Talia Hibbert. As always, our first post is a handful of recommendations based on themes from the book. Stay tuned for a spoiler free review and exclusive Q&A tomorrow.
Books Focused On Struggles With Mental Illness
- Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson
- Everything Here Is Beautiful by Mira T. Lee
- All My Puny Sorrows by Miriam Toews
Romances Featuring The Fake Relationship Trope
- The Wedding Date by Jasmine Guillory
- Loveboat Taipei by Abigail Hung Wen
- The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren
Ownvoices Novels About BIPOC Protagonists
- Longshot by Kennedy Ryan
- I’m Not Dying With You Tonight by Gilly Segal
- Blended by Sharon M. Draper
What About You?
What do you think of our recommendations? What would you pick for the themes? Tell us all about it in the comments!